Ritter Farm Park
19300 Ritter Trail
Hours: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
This 340-acre natural park incorporates passive recreational uses including hiking, cross-country skiing, educational programs, an archery range, equestrian trails and a snowmobile trail following the outer boundary of the park.
Educational Programs and Events
- Spring Migrants (PDF) - Learn which spring birds you will find at Ritter Farm Park.
- Edible Plants (PDF) - Identify edible wild plants in this two week course.
- Bird Banding - An up-close and personal look at local and migrant wild birds.
- Ritter Farm Park After Dark - Keep the kids up late and experience Ritter Farm Park after hours.
- Nesting Bird Survey - Identify which species live in the park and assist as we conduct a nesting bird survey.
Ritter Farm Park Dog Park
Free off-leash dog park includes large and small breed areas, fresh water and doggie disposal bags.
Nature trail: .8 miles
Cross-country skiing: 5.7 miles
Snowmobile: 2.6 miles
Campfires are allowed in the designated bonfire pit. Use is on a first-come, first-serve basis and is free of charge. Residents must provide their own firewood.
Please call 952-985-4600 to make a reservation.
History of Ritter Farm Park (PDF)